Bow Wow Meow Holiday Boutique: December 2nd, 3rd, 10am to 5pm and 4th, 11am to 5pm
Location for the Boutique: 4000 Collins Lane – one minute from The Animal Care Society
The Bow Wow Meow Boutique is around the corner!
We barely catch our breath from Bark in the Park before the basket babes are busy making, wrapping, and attaching bows to our beautiful baskets. As always we want each year’s baskets to be our best ever. In order to make this happen, we rely on the community to provide us with the needed items to create these awesome theme baskets and handmade gift items. We realize the sluggish economy is tough for everyone, but we hope you can spare a little of your change to purchase some needed items for our baskets. All donations are tax deductible and these baskets and handmade items go a long way in helping us to continue our mission to save and re-home displaced dogs and cats. We are accepting the items now at the Animal Care Society. Below is a list of items we can use either new or extremely gently used to complete our baskets:
- Basket babes to make the baskets
- Pretty bowls and mixing bowls
- Cocktail plates & napkins
- Liquor, Rum, Vodka, Bourbon, Wine, Whiskey, Moonshine, Gin, Kahlua, Baileys etc.
- Christmas, Snowman, Penguin, Santa Claus items
- Food items: Chocolate, coffee, cake mix, breakfast, brownie mix, biscuit mix, muffin mixes, hot chocolate, apple cider
- Dog & Cat toys, treats, beds, bowls, accessories
- Any items related to: Chocolate, Coffee, wine, liquor, entertainment, beauty, nail care, man items, pop corn, golf
- Children’s toys, activity packs, books
- Beauty, pampering, relaxation items
- Maxine theme items
- non-refrigerated food items for themed baskets- Italian food night, Mexican food night, Sushi night, etc.
- Anything else you think might make a great basket, such as those shown below!