|The Society relies upon the kindness of donors. Even if you can’t donate your time to volunteer, please consider donating items from our Wish List below. These supplies are used on a daily basis and are very much appreciated. Items can be dropped off at our Center during the center’s normal business hours:
And remember, donations are tax deductible!
We are currently in need of:
2. Pedigree Canned Dog and Puppy Food
3. Grain Free Dog Food, any brand
4. Science Diet Dry SMALL BITE for small/toy Breeds (both Adult and Puppy)
5. Non-Scoopable, Clay Kitty Litter (the inexpensive kind that runs around $6 for a 50-lb bag)
6. Frontline Plus or Pet Armor Plus (can be purchased at Wal-mart and Target) for 89-132 lbs dogs
7. Pine-Sol (Lemon, or Lavendar)
8. Laundry Detergent (High Efficiency/HE only)
10. Method Brand Bathroom Cleaner, Eucalyptus Mint scent (it’s great for cleaning up when dogs potty in their kennels)
11. Toilet Paper
12. 33 Gallon Garbage Bags
13. 50-55 Gallon Garbage bags
14. Paper Towels
ACS also would be happy to receive your aluminum cans for recycling. Newspapers (minus sales inserts) are also greatly appreciated, Wall Street Journal’s if you have them.